Let this interlocking circles leather wrap bracelet remind you of your connections. A circle has no beginning and no end. It is an ancient and universal symbol of unity and wholeness. Stay connected to family, friends, community and nature.
'We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.' - Herman Melville
- made from saddle string remnants
- hand forged, intertwined recycled sterling silver 1/2 inch circle & 1/2 inch 14K gold filled circle
- choice of 1/4 inch recycled sterling silver button or a base metal snap closure
- sizing - bracelet wraps three times around the wrist. To find your perfect size, wrap a piece of string around your wrist and measure it. If the length falls between the sizing listed, choose the custom size and indicate the length in the 'Personalize your Item' portion of the your order.
- Note: 14K gold-filled, also known as 'rolled gold', is made by heat and pressure bonding a solid layer of 14K gold to a brass core. The value of gold-filled is greater than gold-plated because gold-filled has an actual layer of karat gold bonded to the surface, not just the microscopic film of gold-plate which is dipped. We have found that gold-plate can wear off over time whereas gold-filled is very durable.