Create a sentimental family heirloom. Our memorial handwriting necklace forever captures in silver the words or messages of your loved one.
Wearing the handwriting of your beloved close to your heart enables you to wear and hold onto a piece of them and infuse the design with the love you have for them. Our wish is that the jewelry will become a talisman of hope and a symbol of strength.
Each time I create a memorial keepsake, I light a candle in my studio space while I work. I acknowledge the sacredness of the design and I desperately hope, in some small way, that aching hearts will be soothed.
MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS –
- pendant is made from .999 fine silver
- you may specify if you prefer a circle, oval, rectangle or free-form pendant (pictured above)
- NOTE: words can be moved around to accommodate your shape preference. Handwriting or artwork may be re-sized to create the ideal design.
- size will vary due to the design choice but each pendant uses 10 grams of silver
- pendant listed above is approx. 1 inch X 1 inch (2 cm X 2 cm)
- sterling silver rollo chain with lobster clasp closure
- take the sample handwriting piece and lay the sample on a flat surface in natural lighting to take the photo
- with a mobile phone or digital camera, take a few pictures of the handwriting. Be sure to photograph from directly above the work and not at an angle. If you don’t have a camera or phone, you can scan the image and e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.