- 'It gives one a sudden start in going down a barren, stony street, to see upon a narrow strip of grass, just within the iron fence, the radiant dandelion shining in the grass, like a spark dropped from the sun.' - Henry Ward Beecher
- The logo for SFDesigns! Our studio loves dandelions! Many people simply see a pesky weed but we see a resilient spirit in the humble dandelion. Children and adults love to make a wish upon them. The seeds travel with the wind carrying their wish along with it. Each seed carries with it a message of hope.
- 3/4 inch hand stamped pendant made from recycled fine silver
- sterling silver ball chain or rollo chain with a spring ring closure
- NOTE: fine silver is 99% pure silver. Metal clay consists of reclaimed fine silver mixed with an organic binding agent. The pendant is formed and then fired in a kiln where the binder burns off leaving a fine silver piece.