Our silver Zodiac necklace is the perfect everyday necklace. Minimalist jewelry and your personal talisman. A sentimental gift for her. Celebrate your celestial connection!
Astrology has existed as long as humankind has followed the stars. Early astrologers knew it took twelve lunar cycles for the Sun to return to its original position. They identified twelve constellations and assigned them names of certain animals.
Our 'pebbles' are made by hand by melting down scrap sterling silver pieces from our studio, they are very organic in design so there will be slight variations in size and roundness.
'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.' - Galileo
materials & measurements -
* recycled sterling silver pendant is solid silver and approximately 1 cm wide and 4 mm high weighing 3 grams.
NOTE: each pebble is made by melting down smaller pieces of silver. As a result, no two pendants are exactly the same. There will be variations in width and height, symmetry and some may have some light pitting in some spots enhancing the organic design.
* 1.5 mm sterling silver ball chain
* stones vary from 5 - 8 mm in size
Zodiac signs -
Aquarius- January 20 - February 18
Pisces- February 19 - March 20
Aries- March 21 - April 19
Taurus- April 20 - May 20
Gemini- May 21 - June 20
Cancer- June 21 - July 22
Leo- July 23 - August 22
Virgo- August 23 - September 22
Libra- September 23 - October 22
Scorpio- October 23 - November 21
Sagittarius- November 22 - December 21
Capricorn- December 22 - January 19
* AMAZONITE is often called the 'hope stone'. It is a soothing, soft turquoise stone that is believed to bring balance and calm to the person wearing it.
* LABRADORITE is lovely, soothing green stone believed to increase energy and awareness. It is believed wearing it can help reveal new opportunities in life. It protects the wearer from negative energy.
* MOONSTONE is believed to help balance emotions. As the tides rise and fall due to the gravitational pull of the moon, it is believed that moonstone can harmonize our emotions. Ancient civilization actually believed they were seeing the moon with its iridescence in the stone.
* PEARLS are believed to symbolize purity, longevity, prosperity and good luck.
* ROSE QUARTZ is the stone of love. It is a symbol of all love - self-love, family, platonic, romantic...unconditional.
* TOURMALINE is believed to deflect, rather than absorb, negative or unbalancing energy. It creates a safe space around itself.
This dainty sterling silver ring is perfect to wear every day. The tiny floating heart...
'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better...